Whitco Roofing is seeking a Superintendent for our Atlanta office. Our ideal candidate will provide on-site coordination for all phases of construction projects, including coordinating subcontractors, material and equipment, ensuring that specifications are being strictly followed, and work is proceeding on schedule and within budget. Superintendent shall be responsible for scheduling, inspections, quality control, and job site safety. All request for monetary agreements must be communicated to the Director of Operations for consideration prior to work being performed.
- Perform quality control duties and responsibilities regarding the work being performed.
- Coordinate required inspections with local jurisdictions.
- Identify any non-compliance with safety, health, and environmental quality standards.
- Identify conflicts in construction progress and communicate them to project team for resolution.
- Maintain daily log of activities on the job site.
- Perform Superintendent duties at multiple job sites, simultaneously.
- Ensure employees have corrected all deficiencies identified by project team.
- Monitor job site activities daily and assist in future planning.
- Preside over weekly meetings designed to coordinate the work.
- Issue notices of non-compliance regarding quality of work or scheduling and report non-compliance to project team and work towards resolution.
- Ensure that the job site is always kept in a clean and organized manner.
- Perform job progress and completion punch list identification and completion.
- Assist in obtaining permits or approval of revisions.
- Identify areas of work that are outside of subcontracted scope.
- Open the job-site at beginning of the day and secure the job-site at the end of the day.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS SKILL
- Solid analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills. Spanish a plus
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite.
- Ability to Identify and prioritize important tasks independently.
- Communication proficiency
- Ethical Conduct
- Must submit to a background check and pass pre-employment drug testing screening process.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma or GED
- Must be willing to travel.
- Must have a current valid Driver’s License and submit to an MVR.
- Must have at least 5 years of commercial roofing experience
- Must be willing to perform strenuous work when needed.
Whitco Roofing, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity & Drug Free Employer offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, and competitive compensation.
For more information, please visit us on the web – www.whitcoroofing.com