- Inspect for unsafe work environment. Notify supervisor and safety director of any unsafe conditions immediately.
- Properly maintain and manage all tools and equipment assigned to you. (Loss of these tools and equipment due to negligence will result in the cost to replace the lost item being deducted from your paycheck.)
- Track your hours worked on a daily basis including filling out time sheets and/or punching clock as required. Make sure to clock in and out of jobs as needed to properly allocate hours to each project.
- Understand project scope of work and proper repair procedures.
- Maintain positive attitude and appropriate attire. Clean Whitco Roofing t-shirt, sweat shirts, hats and jackets; appropriate work boots; proper PPE; and jeans or work pants (no rips or tears and minimal tar and stains).
- Adhere to standard operating procedures.
- Attend required training sessions and safety meetings.
- Read Whitco Roofing Employment Manual and adhere to all its policies and procedures.
- Adhere to Whitco Roofing standard operating procedures. Complete other duties as assigned.