Atlanta, GA 30324
Salary: $11.00 to $20.00 /hour
ABOUT WHITCO ROOFING, INC.
Whitco is a national, full service, Commercial Roofing Firm headquartered in Atlanta, GA. Our expertise, financial strength, and resources allow us to offer clients a variety of services ranging from repairs/preventive maintenance, to multi-million dollar replacements. For years, Whitco has been raising the bar when it comes to commercial roofing.
Whitco is seeking a Receptionist to join our Atlanta office. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for managing multiple functions across our organization.
Candidate must have a great attitude, be self-motivated, detail oriented and a team player. It is important that this candidate is proactive in a fast-paced, dynamic, rapid-development environment. The responsibilities of this role are broad and require self-discipline and competency to be able to be able to multi-task and maintain an upbeat attitude.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Professionally administer and route all incoming calls in a polite, enthusiastic and friendly manner
- Greet and direct all visitors in a professional and timely manner
- Perform a variety of clerical duties such as copying, faxing, and filing
- Receive, sort, and distribute incoming and outgoing mail
- Uphold office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk
- Maintain office supply inventory, order and restock supplies as needed
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION SKILLS
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ clerical office experience, construction industry preferred
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Customer service attitude
- Hands-on experience with office equipment
- Must be able to communicate in English
- This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all requirements and responsibilities, and is subject to change without notice based on the needs of the Company and/or department
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent GED
- Minimum of 2 years general office experience
- Spanish a plus
If you are looking for a growth-oriented career please e-mail your resume directly through Indeed.
Whitco Roofing, Inc is an Equal Opportunity & Drug Free Employer offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits that include:
- Life Insurance
- Paid vacation/holidays
- 401K Plan
For more information, please visit us on the web – www.whitcoroofing.com
Interested, qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.