ABOUT WHITCO ROOFING, INC.
Whitco is a national, full service, Commercial Roofing Firm headquartered in Atlanta, GA. Our expertise, financial strength, and resources allow us to offer clients a variety of services ranging from repairs/preventive maintenance, to multi-million dollar replacements. For years, Whitco has been raising the bar when it comes to commercial roofing.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders, and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales customers
- Identify market trends, maintains awareness of competitive activity in the roofing industry
- Develop and maintain client relationships with a focus on customer service as a key priority for business referrals and repeat business
- Create project take-offs from existing field conditions.
- Compile project submittals for specified projects
- Provide roofing information – price, quality, point of sales material
- Resolve customer orders, inquiries and problems
- Proactively understand activities of competition and continually evaluate our marketing, pricing and selling strategies
- Work closely with the estimating department and operations department to provide them with accurate information for the creation of proposals for customers and project completion
- Keeps sales management informed by submitting activity and results reports through sales tracking software
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION SKILLS
- Solid understanding of the commercial roofing/construction industry
- Ability to thrive in a fast-pace environment
- Able to travel extensively
- Must have a tenacious drive to sell and the ability to problem-solve.
- Strong mathematics and computer skills are essential
- Strong organizational skills and sales tracking abilities
- Ability to overcome rejections and drive the sales process
If you are looking for a growth-oriented career please e-mail your resume directly through Indeed.
Whitco Roofing, Inc is an Equal Opportunity & Drug Free Employer offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits that include:
· Life Insurance
· Paid vacation/holidays
· 401K Plan
For more information, please visit us on the web – www.whitcoroofing.com
Interested, qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.